Get Involved in Mentoring Today!
ClearPath Mentoring empowers students and alumni to share their knowledge and experience through 1:1 mentoring. Mentors and mentees benefit from participating in the program through educational achievement, professional development, and seizing networking opportunities.
Mentees, or information-seekers, are students and alumni with an interest in educational or professional development, skill development, or coaching and motivation. Learn more about how to get started as a mentee here.
Mentors, or information-sharers, are highly motivated university community members who have prior academic or professional experience to share in the community. Learn more about how to get started as a mentor here.
"Being a mentor is amazingly beneficial. Students ask me questions I never considered during my studies or explain their views in ways that broaden my own perspectives. Additionally, sometimes I feel like I am getting a refresher training." - Jim Garrett, AMU Graduate
"I want to help other students to have the best college experience possible, like I did after I found my mentor. Asking for help is a sign of strength, not a sign of weakness." -Tricia Fritz, AMU Graduate
Access to ClearPath Mentoring
- Login to ClearPath through the ecampus
- Complete Mentoring Program Overview app
- Add the ClearPath Mentoring Discussion Guide app
- Ensure your ClearPath profile is complete to increase opportunities for connections with users who share common academic or professional interests
- Establish connections by clicking the find mentor or mentee buttons