Student Organization Chapter of the Year Award
The Student Organization Chapter of the Year Award recognizes an organization that has exemplified outstanding achievements in leadership, engagement, service, and commemoration.
- No violations found or pending review of the student organization policy, or reported by the national chapter in the past year
- Highest chapter standard distinction awarded for the award year
- Provides evidence of regular and sustained achievements or recognition that support the award description
- Demonstrates high quality chapter activities aimed at engaging members
- Evidence of an active and engaged leadership board
- Recipient must be supported unanimously by the leadership team and advisors
Nominations will be accepted through February 15, 2018. If you have questions about an award, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to submit a nomination.
- Submissions are review by the University Awards Committee
- Top candidates are submitted to the vice-president of Student Services for final review and approval
- There may be more than one award winner selected in a calendar year (based on the discretion of the review committee); however, if no qualified candidates are nominated, the award may not be given
Contact The Office of Student Affairs if you have questions.