Outstanding Student Organization Leader Award
The Outstanding Student Organization Leader Award recognizes a student leader who has contributed significantly to an organization, going above and beyond to engage members.
- Demonstrates well-rounded leadership excellence in the community
- Exhibits a strong commitment to university development through impactful initiatives
- Actively engages in the organization and fosters relationships with the organization leaders and The Office of Student Life
- Must be a current organization member for the Student Organization in which they are nominated for
- Must be a student or alumni in good standing with the University
The nomination window for this award has closed. Nominations are accepted during specific times traditionally early in the year. If you have questions about an award, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nominated by any university member (specifically asking for nominations from Dean, Org Leaders, Ambassadors, etc.)
- Self nominations accepted
- Letters of recommendation, personal essay, and supplemental evidence (work samples, resume, etc.)
- Top candidates selected by the Student Life Team
- Final approval granted by president of the University
Contact The Office of Student Life if you have questions.