National Environmental Health Association and American Public University
Launch of New 5% Tuition Grant Provided to National Environmental Health Association members
American Public University and National Environmental Health Association have formed a non-exclusive relationship to help offer NEHA members access to flexible and affordable online degree and certificate programs as well as academic courses in Environmental Health. These programs will help prepare NEHA members to advance their professions and to develop the highest standards of practice in their industries.
To help make program completion affordable and attainable, American Public University is pleased to offer a 5% tuition grant to all NEHA members. To receive NEHA member tuition grant benefit, please contact the admissions team listed below during the university enrollment process and let them know you are a NEHA member.
**Tuition grant cannot be applied retroactively.
- Master of Science Environmental Policy Management
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Arts in Emergency and Disaster Management
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Bachelor of Arts in Emergency and Disaster Management
- Bachelor of Science in Fire Science Management
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Arts in Management
- Associate of Science in Public Health
- Associate of Science in Fire Science
- Graduate Certificate in Emergency and Disaster Management
- Graduate Certificate in Security Management
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Hazard Mitigation and Restoration
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Risk Assessment
- Undergraduate Certificate in Hazardous Waste Management
- Undergraduate Certificate in Fire Science
Connect with a Strategic Relations Admissions Team Member:
Program Completion Rates, Median Debt, and More
We want you to make an informed decision about the university that's right for you. For more about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information - visit www.apus.edu/disclosure.