School of Health Sciences
Respected for its flagship online programs in criminal justice, corrections, counterterrorism, and emergency and disaster management, the curriculum for the School of Health Sciences is designed and taught by faculty with top academic and professional qualifications. By combining real-world knowledge with academic credentials, students can learn firsthand from practicing attorneys, public health experts, emergency managers who respond to major disasters worldwide, criminal justice professionals, and security managers. Many instructors are authorities in their area of study and also serve as international and national governmental and military consultants and practitioners.
The courses offered by the School of Health Sciences are continuously assessed and updated to ensure students have access to relevant information and practices currently used in the field. Many students are also active in professional associations outside the classroom such as the Golden Key Honor Society, International Association of Emergency Managers, and Student Veterans of America (SVA).
U.S. News & World Report
American Public University System is ranked in the top 12% of all online bachelor’s degree programs by U.S. News & World Report.*
*Source: U.S. News & World Report, Best Online Bachelors Programs, January 2014.
- Athletic Administration - Graduate Certificate
- Health Sciences - Associate of Applied Science
- Nursing (RN to BSN) - Bachelor of Science
- Public Health - Associate of Science
- Public Health - Bachelor of Science
- Public Health - Master's
- Sports and Health Sciences - Bachelor of Science
- Sports and Health Sciences - Master of Science
- Sports Management - Bachelor of Science
- Sports Management - Master of Science
- Sports Management - Graduate Certificate
- Explore all programs
Program Completion Rates, Median Debt, and More
We want you to make an informed decision about the university that's right for you. For more about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information - visit www.apus.edu/disclosure.