Associate of Arts in Retail Management
Whether you’re new to the retail industry or you’re an experienced leader, our University offers the Associate of Arts in Retail Management for professionals seeking fundamental knowledge and skills related to effective management in a variety of retail firms. This career-relevant program is designed in consultation with industry advisory councils and is ideal for learners wanting to further their baccalaureate studies in retail management or related disciplines.
Through this dynamic program, you’ll study the following objectives:
- Examine management processes in the areas of planning, organizing, staffing, directing, leading, and controlling
- Determine today’s manager needs for assessing and implementing strategies used in the retail management of information technology and financial and human resources
- Evaluate the impact of international, legal, social, political, economic, technological, and environmental issues related to organizational behavior
- Apply managerial concepts to strategic issues impacting managerial effectiveness in competitive and global organizations
- Recognize the value of ethical conduct and social and corporate responsibility
The Associate of Arts in Retail Management at the University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Classes are taught by experienced instructor-practitioners and the University is an educational partner to select Fortune 500 retail firms and government organizations. Many students, alumni, and instructors are actively involved in affiliated organizations such as the National Retail Federation, Society for Human Resource Management, Golden Key International Honour Society, Student Veterans of America, and more.
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Management
- Associate of Arts in General Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Retail Management
- Explore all programs
Program Completion Rates, Median Debt, and More
View more details regarding our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information.