Online Master of Public Policy
The Master of Public Policy (MPP) prepares future leaders for public service by engaging students in the field with case studies and traditional research and writing. The program is designed to provide you with a foundation in creative and critical thinking as well as the principles and skills required to solve real-world problems.
The core values of the program center around a leadership skill set: research, data analysis, judgment, communication, and action. Depending on the concentration, topics include:
- Public writing
- Adaptation to online environments and digital government
- Policy formation, implementation, and evaluation
- Disaster and emergency management
- National security and diplomacy
- Master of Arts in Management
- Master of Arts in Political Science
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Health
- Gradaute Certificate in Organizational Management
- Explore all programs
Program Completion Rates, Median Debt, and More
View more details regarding our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information.