Online Undergraduate Certificate in Law Enforcement Leadership
The online Undergraduate Certificate in Law Enforcement Leadership is designed to help prepare chiefs of police and other key state law enforcement command personnel for their leadership roles through providing professionally relevant education at the undergraduate level. This certificate will provide intermediate level information that is designed to enhance the leadership and management skills of the officers enrolled in the program. The student will take six select courses in leadership and management in order to earn an undergraduate certificate in law enforcement leadership and will serve as a springboard for the student to seek an undergraduate degree in criminal justice, management or other relevant area of study.
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Examine management techniques, principles, philosophies which are part of organization change and transformation
- Develop a self-assessment of one’s own leadership and motivation skills, knowledge and attitudes
- Integrate the principles used in formulating and executing a strategic plan
- Evaluate the historical and current state of employment relations theory
- Analyze the four phases of the budget cycle
- Critique the concepts, skills, theories and techniques involving human resource management and HR practices in the workplace
Program Completion Rates, Median Debt, and More
View more details regarding our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information.