Online Graduate Certificate in Human Capital Leadership
The online Graduate Certificate in Human Capital Leadership is designed to provide students the opportunity to evaluate critical information in order to make complex decisions and implement new initiatives in a changing work environment. The topics of study include: ethics, organizational crisis management, leadership, human resource practices and workforce planning.
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Evaluate human resource policies and practices that impact the hiring, development and retention of human capital within an organization
- Create a shared vision and departmental objectives to empower direct reports and encourage collaboration among units to support the mission of the organization
- Design a case study that addresses how an organization should respond to a crisis
- Summarize the role of a leader in ensuring that direct reports have the opportunity to work in an ethical, safe and transparent environment
- Master of Arts in Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Organizational Management
- Explore all programs
Program Completion Rates, Median Debt, and More
We want you to make an informed decision about the university that's right for you. For more about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information - visit www.apus.edu/disclosure.
View more details regarding our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information.