Online Undergraduate Certificate in Hazardous Waste Management
This program provides a solid foundation in the principles, regulations and technologies required to manage hazardous materials and hazardous waste. Courses are designed for public and private sector first responders and professionals that have hazardous waste spill response, emergency or contingency preparedness planning, or regulatory compliance responsibilities.
Students will learn the methodologies and tools used in conducting risk assessments, responding to hazardous materials spills, planning for emergency operations, and conducting remediation of hazardous waste sites. The program will also provide students with an understanding of the regulatory requirements for storing, transporting, and reducing the generation of hazardous waste.
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Undergraduate Certificate in Environmental Technology
- Undergraduate Certificate in Public Lands Management
- Undergraduate Certificate in Regional and Community Planning
- Bachelor of Arts in Emergency and Disaster Management
- Explore all programs
Program Completion Rates, Median Debt, and More
View more details regarding our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information.