Online Education Degrees & Certificates
Our University offers online graduate degree and certificate programs based upon 21st-Century best practices and relevant national standards for teachers, administrators, and counselors who are looking to enhance their impact on student achievement and school improvement. All class content is delivered online and onsite clinical requirements can be met at your home school, so you can earn your degree while balancing other commitments at home and work.
View the School of Education Admissions Requirements.
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership*
- Master of Education in School Counseling*
- Master of Education in Teaching
- Master of Education in Teaching - Elementary Education*
- Master of Education in Teaching - Secondary Social Studies*
- Graduate Certificate in Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Preparation*
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Administration Post-Master's Certification
- Explore all programs
*These programs may lead to state certification or licensure. For information, please contact us using the information form on this page.
Program Completion Rates, Median Debt, and More
We want you to make an informed decision about the university that's right for you. For more about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information - visit www.apus.edu/disclosure.