3 Easy Steps to Enroll
Choose Your Program
Select your desired program from more than 180 online degrees and certificates. Selecting the right degree plan is a key step in ensuring a smooth admissions process and a successful educational experience.
- Associate and bachelor's level programs are both undergraduate degrees
- Though it seems logical to earn an associate degree first and then go on to the bachelor's degree, that may not always be the best choice
- Keep your end goal in mind and choose the degree that best matches your career goals; this may not be the one that nets you the most in transfer credit
- If you need help deciding on a major that could assist you in achieving your career goals, check out our career assessment tool, FOCUS-2 (use apus123 as the access code when creating an account). This assessment tool can help you discover what career fields match your interests, skills, and abilities, and suggests possible degrees that can prepare you for jobs in these areas.
- Once you've narrowed your options, talk with an Admissions Representative; he or she can assist you in getting a preliminary evaluation of your previous transcripts so you can make a more informed choice
Apply Online (10-15 Minutes)
Complete and submit the online application for admission. There is no application fee. You will be asked to provide information about your previous educational experiences and to declare your academic program. During the application process, you'll receive your student ID and password; make note of them. You'll need these each time you log into e-campus.
Complete Orientation (15-20 Minutes)
During orientation, you'll learn about our academic and financial policies and your rights as a student. Once you've completed the orientation you'll be admitted to our university!
Once you have completed orientation, a member of our enrollment team will contact you to discuss signing up for your first courses, and any other questions you may have.