A Student First Approach
At our university, students are priority one. We're always committed to providing you with quality education, superior student resources, and affordable tuition. In fact, while post-secondary tuition has risen sharply nationwide, we continue to offer you affordable tuition without sacrificing academic quality. And our tuition and costs are always transparent with no hidden charges.
- American Public University System is ranked in the top 12% of all online bachelor’s degree programs by U.S. News & World Report.1
- 93% of employers would hire one of our graduates again2
- 95% of seniors say they would choose us again3
- 94% of seniors would recommend us to a friend or colleague4
- 85% of graduates report they’re currently employed3
- Federal Student Aid and Armed Forces Tuition Assistance accepted
- Our combined tuition, fees, and books are roughly 20% less for undergraduate and 33% less for graduate students than the average published in-state rates at a public university.5
- Tuition and costs are always transparent with no hidden charges.
1: Source: U.S. News & World Report, Best Online Bachelor’s Programs, January 2014.
2: Source: American Public University System, Alumni Employer Survey, January 2006-December 2012.
3: Source: National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE), 2012.
4: Source: American Public University System, Alumni Survey, January 2012- December 2012.
5: Public in-state tuition information provided by the College Board 2013 Trends in College Pricing, National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) 2011 Digest of Education Statistics, and APUS estimates.
Find Your Degree in 3 Steps
Live Virtual Open House
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
American Public University is proud to present a University Open House where staff from various departments will discuss our student-first mission and the roles they play at the University.
Program Completion Rates, Median Debt, and More
We want you to make an informed decision about the university that's right for you. For more about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information - visit www.apus.edu/disclosure.