A Student First Approach
At our University, students are priority one. Our University is committed to providing quality education, superior student resources, and affordable tuition. In fact, while post-secondary tuition has risen sharply nationwide, the University continues to offer affordable tuition without sacrificing academic quality. Tuition and costs are always transparent with no hidden charges.
- 180+ online programs
- 93% of employers would hire one of our graduates again1
- 95% of seniors say they would choose us again2
- 94% of seniors would recommend us to a friend or colleague3
- 85% of graduates report they’re currently employed3
- Federal Student Aid and Armed Forces Tuition Assistance accepted
- Low tuition: among the 10 U.S. leading providers of online education, we are on average 42% lower for undergraduate and 33% lower for graduate students4
1 - Source: American Public University System, Alumni Employer Survey, January 2006-December 2012.
2 - Source: National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE), 2012.
3 - Source: American Public University System, Alumni Survey, January 2012- December 2012.
4 - Tuition figures based on lowest possible tuition rates for ten leading regionally accredited providers of online education. In-state tuition information provided by the College Board. Undergraduate tuition assumes 10 classes per year over 4 years, with bachelor’s degrees requiring between 120 and 124 semester hours (39-40 courses and 1-4 labs) depending on the program. Graduate tuition assumes 6 classes per year over 2 years with degrees ranging from 36 to 48 semester hours (12-15 courses) and require a comprehensive exam, a capstone project, or an integrative practicum.
Program Completion Rates, Median Debt, and More
We want you to make an informed decision about the university that's right for you. For more about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information - visit www.apus.edu/disclosure.