This program is currently not open for admission to residents of Washington.
All APU graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
For this program, the following documentation is required and must be provided prior to course registration:
- Official transcripts showing a conferred Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from a program accredited by: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), or Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (CNEA)
- Current and active unencumbered registered nurse (RN) in state where practicums will be conducted
- Minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for the baccalaureate nursing degree
- Successful completion of an undergraduate level statistics course with a “C” or higher
- Current resume/CV
- Signed statement of understanding (SOU)
- 500-600 word statement of purpose and goals for graduate education*
*Writing style should be scholarly and coherent with no grammatical errors. Provide in 500-600 words a description of relevant work experience, and clearly articulated reasons for applying to the master’s program. Long-term goals or professional career aspirations should be included.
Please be prepared to submit a legible copy of your valid government-issued photo ID (civilian students) or government issued JST or CCAF transcript (military students) upon request.
An APU admissions representative will contact you via email or phone to assist you with the enrollment process, review your documentation, and to notify you when you have been admitted into the program and may register for courses.
Note: You must complete this program within 5 years of starting your first nursing (NURS) course.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an APU admissions representative at 877-777-9081 or email@example.com.