This graduate certificate program does not lead to state certification or licensure, nor can it be used to maintain state licensure or certification. We strongly encourage you to explore your state-specific requirements prior to applying here in order to make an informed decision. In addition, you may email our coordinator of certification and licensure at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
In addition, the following documentation is required for admission into this program, and must be provided prior to course registration:
- Official bachelor’s or master’s transcript showing conferral of degree
- Graduate writing sample
- Non-Certification Questionnaire
- Statement of Understanding (SOU)
- As of November 1, 2014, a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 is required for admission into this program.
- You are required to take EDUC621 as the first course in this degree program, but other courses may be taken in conjunction with EDUC621.
Please be prepared to submit a legible copy of your valid government-issued photo ID (civilian students) or government issued JST or CCAF transcript (military students) upon request.
An admissions representative will contact you with further details about how to submit the required documentation after you complete the enrollment application.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an APU admissions representative at 877-777-9081 or email@example.com.