The graduate certificate in Organizational Management is a concentrated program that studies the principles and theories of leadership, organizational change and transitions, group dynamics, and strategic planning. This online program offers you the opportunity to learn the qualities of effective leadership, and is useful if you desire a managerial career in organization management. This online certificate is intended for graduate students who want to expand their knowledge of organizational management without committing to a degree program.
The curriculum for this online graduate certificate is reviewed by an advisory council of industry experts for relevancy to today’s marketplace. Course topics include:
- Concepts and methods of managing an organization
- Organizational development and crisis management
- Contemporary leadership
- Strategic management and planning techniques
- Human resources and its role in organizations
- Knowledge management systems
- Workforce and succession planning
- Information systems and ecommerce
- Public organization management
In addition to the institutional and degree level learning objectives, graduates of this program are expected to achieve these learning outcomes:
- Examine complex organizations from a level of analysis perspective, including the individual, interpersonal, group, and organizational level perspectives.
- Evaluate management issues in the context of technological, structural, cultural, human and environmental factors.
- Manage organization change by assessing an organization and planning for and intervening in the organization for change.
- Engage in strategic planning in a meaningful and/or leadership capacity.
- All graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view our International Admissions page for more information.
- There is no fee to complete our admission application. View steps to apply.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an admission representative at 877-777-9081 or email@example.com.
Military-Affiliated Students* = $325/credit hour
All Other Students = $350/credit hour
*To help minimize out-of-pocket costs, we offer a tuition grant for U.S. active-duty servicemembers, Guard, Reserve, military spouses and dependents, and veterans. See all military-affiliated student benefits.
Paying for School
As an accredited university, we accept the following forms of financial aid and payments:
Ways to Save
Accelerate your degree completion by taking full advantage of our transfer credit options, including credit for your previous college courses, military service schools, American Council on Education (ACE) and College Level Examination Program (CLEP) tests, and prior learning experiences.
The university has educational partnerships with many employers and associations. Be sure to accurately enter your employer information when you complete our admissions application. Your employer might also offer a tuition reimbursement plan as one of your benefits.