In addition to the institutional and general education level learning objectives, the B.A. in Reverse Logistics Management also seeks the following specific learning outcomes of its graduates. With reference to each of the respective areas of hospitality management, graduates in this degree program will be able to:
- Classify and explain the issues and problems of implementing a reverse logistics system in a manufacturing, retail or military operation.
- Explain best practices of a reverse logistics operation.
- Classify and explain the differences between forward and reverse logistics.
- Explain how reverse logistics can be used to track and trace goods as returns, recalls, recycling and as waste.
- Explain how to differentiate the financial impact of reverse logistics from financial components within a business environment.
- Develop an implementation plan to use reverse technology processes and technology within a manufacturing, retail or military organization.