Loss Prevention Foundation and APU support your success through education.
Helping you reach your goals is our shared priority.
The Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF) and American Public University (APU) are working together to offer you flexible and affordable online courses, certificates, and degree programs. Whether you work as a loss prevention agent, retail asset protection manager, or aspire to enter or understand the retail loss prevention field, this partnership provides access to quality education designed to help you meet your professional goals.
To help you with your efforts, we have evaluated the LPQ and LPC Certifications for potential transfer credit to our university. We also have a Loss Prevention Management Concentration as part of the B.A. In Security Management.
- Business Administration: A.A., BBA, MBA
- Business Essentials for the Security Executive: Certificate
- Criminal Justice: A.A., B.S., B.A., M.A., Certificate
- Cybersecurity: B.S., M.S., Certificate
- Information Systems Security: B.S. Certificate: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Retail Management: A.A., B.A., Certificate
- Security Management: B.A., M.A., Certificate: Undergraduate, Graduate
- 5% tuition grant
- Book grant: textbooks and/or ebooks are provided at no charge to students earning undergraduate academic credit.
- LPQ and LPC Certifications may provide transfer credit.
- Access to a dedicated strategic partnerships admissions team.
How to Qualify for Benefits
Future students: Select Loss Prevention Foundation as your membership or affiliation when you complete our admissions application.
Current students: Confirm that Loss Prevention Foundation is listed as your membership or affiliation on record with the university. Learn how.
IT'S EASY TO APPLY. GET STARTED NOW.
Tuition Per Credit (with partner benefits)
- Undergraduate: $256.50
- Graduate: $332.50
- *Military Undergraduate: $250
- *Military Graduate: $325
*We offer our military-affiliated students a tuition grant that caps undergraduate tuition at $250/credit hour (military TA limit) and graduate tuition at $325/credit hour. This grant is for U.S. active-duty servicemembers, Guard, Reserve, military spouses and dependents, and veterans.
Our Strategic Relations Admissions team is here to answer all educational partnership questions.
Watch and Learn More
Welcome to APU | We're Here to Help!