Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. and APU support your success through education.
Helping you reach your goals is our shared priority.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. and American Public University (APU) work together to provide you with affordable, career-relevant training and educational opportunities to help meet your professional development goals. (APU) courses are taught online in an asynchronous format, so you can learn on your schedule.
- Business Essentials for the Security Executive: Certificate
- Emergency & Disaster Management: B.A., M.A., Dual Degree, Certificate: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Information Technology: B.S., M.S.
- Intelligence Studies: B.A., M.A., Certificate
- International Relations: B.A., M.A.
- Homeland Security: B.A., M.A., Certificate: Undergraduate, Graduate
- National Security Studies: M.A., Certificate
- Security Management: B.A., M.A., Certificate: Undergraduate, Graduate
Find the program that's right for you
- 5% tuition grant
- Book grant: textbooks and/or ebooks are provided at no charge to students earning undergraduate academic credit.
- Access to a dedicated partnership admissions team.
How to Qualify for Benefits
Future students: Enter Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. as your employer when you complete our admissions application.
Current students: Confirm that Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is listed as your employer on record with the university. Learn how.
IT'S EASY TO APPLY. GET STARTED NOW.
Your Cost (with partner benefits)
Per Credit Hour:
- Undergraduate: $256.50
- Graduate: $332.50
- Military Undergraduate: $250*
- Military Graduate: $325*
*We offer our military-affiliated students a tuition grant that caps undergraduate tuition at $250/credit hour (military TA limit) and graduate tuition at $325/credit hour. This grant is for U.S. active-duty servicemembers, Guard, Reserve, military spouses and dependents, and veterans.
Our Strategic Relations Admissions team is here to answer all educational partnership questions.
Watch and Learn More
Welcome to APU | We're Here to Help!