Federal Managers Association and APU support your success through education.
Helping you reach your goals is our shared priority.
Federal Managers Association and American Public University (APU) are working together to offer you high quality online courses, certificates, and degree programs to help give you the mission-critical skills you need to boost your federal career. Choose from a range of academic programs related to federal careers, or explore a program in your field of expertise.
- Business Administration: A.A., BBA, MBA
- Cybersecurity: B.S., M.S., Certificate
- Intelligence Studies: B.A., M.A.
- Management A.A., B.A., M.A.
- Public Health: A.S., B.S., MPH
- Public Administration: MPA
- Public Policy: MPP
- Transportation & Logistics Management: B.A., M.A.
- 5% tuition grant
- Book grant: textbooks and/or ebooks are provided at no charge to students earning undergraduate academic credit.
- Access to a dedicated strategic partnerships admissions team.
Note: Grants cannot be applied retroactively.
How to Qualify for Benefits
Future students: Select Federal Managers Association as your membership or affiliation when you complete our admissions application.
Current students: Confirm that Federal Managers Association is listed under the Membership/Association category in your university records. Learn how.
IT'S EASY TO APPLY. GET STARTED NOW.
Tuition Per Credit (with partner benefits)
- Undergraduate: $256.50
- Graduate: $332.50
- *Military Undergraduate: $250
- *Military Graduate: $325
*We offer our military-affiliated students a tuition grant that caps undergraduate tuition at $250/credit hour (military TA limit) and graduate tuition at $325/credit hour. This grant is for U.S. active-duty servicemembers, Guard, Reserve, military spouses and dependents, and veterans.
Jennifer Lawson leads the Strategic Relations Admissions Team whose members are here to answer all educational partnership questions.
Watch and Learn More
Welcome to APU | We're Here to Help!